Tuesday, August 28, 2012

International House of Peace



Before I go to bed tonight, I want to express my most sincere gratitude for those from around the world who took the time to visit my blog. I never expected for this blog to have such a worldwide scope! When I first envisioned this blog, it was part of my effort to raise awareness (and funding) for my upcoming pilgrimage to Israel. It has become, however, a frequent or infrequent journal for my innermost thoughts. I think of it as a journal/diary without a lock. When we unlock our innermost thoughts and share them with the world, we are engaging in a public yet intimate dialogue with our brothers and sisters in Truth. I thank you for being a part of my journey. No part is too small in this plane that we call life. Here is a shout out to my visitors from the United States, Canada, Malaysia, France, the United Kingdom, Russia, Lebanon, Kenya, Egypt, Japan and all the ships at sea (Thanks to Walter Winchell for the ships at sea part!) The great song that I sing in church each Sunday rings evermore true as I share my affirmation for the world... Let there be peace on Earth and LET IT BEGIN WITH ME <3

No comments:

Post a Comment