Sunday, August 25, 2019

In the affirmative

Today's post is called in the affirmative. I volunteered with my Sunday school program today and we talked about the power of affirmative prayer in our lives. I was inspired by the spirit and the creativity of a group of young Truth students who spoke from their hearts about what they wish to see manifest through their co-creatorship with their Creator. I wanted to take a moment to comment on this because I never cease to be inspired by the wisdom that belies each new generation in the Unity movement. I am grateful to be a witness to this energy that I know will transform our world. This past year has had its challenges as I fought with being hospitalized for the flu and going through the usual political stuff with Tallahassee. I also saw great wonder in my travels and learned the necessity of self-care. This came from my taking an active role in affirming great things but also putting feet on my prayers and affirmations. I spoke of being a reformed supplicant who evolved into a partner with our Creator in co-creating through affirmation of our Truth. We then played a fun bingo game in which we created affirmations for the people and things in our lives. This is my journal entry for today. Peace be with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment