Monday, July 30, 2012

First blog post


Photo Caption: John Meeks and Rosemary Fillmore Rhea at the Unity People's Convention in Overland Park, Kansas (2005)

This is the first entry in my Peace of mind blog. I am preparing to embark on a ten-day journey to Israel with Rev. John A.V. Strickland and a delegation from Atlanta Unity church in November 2013. This blog is going to give some of my insights on the world as I see it and the issues that affect our world. I am also seeking contributions to help sponsor my trip. Any donation would be great as I have previously been a youth delegate to international youth conferences back in the 1990s and served as a delegate to international Unity conferences in the past decade. I hope to share my light with you and I hope that you enjoy my message. Namaste!

No comments:

Post a Comment